Saturday, January 19, 2008

CUPID'S Dear John Letter Generator @ chickenhead.com

CUPID'S Dear John Letter Generator @ chickenhead.com,



I'm finding it hard to find the time at this hectic point in my life to write something that means something to you , but is entertaining for all. I promise as soon as I get organized , I will be more disciplined and devoted to you and this blog . I'm still not even sure what shape it will take....perhaps , if I am lucky (and a wee bit successful) It will be somewhat of a shapeshifter - constantly twisting, turning, evolving _ generally keeping us on our toes!

That being said...I've decided a feature I will also try to keep fresh is introducing unique little bits I find scattered about such as the link above. If you're not already planning a break-up, once you've seen what this FUN widget can do, you just might change your mind!


PS Think about all the fun you will have making up

No comments: